Welcome to Irvine Ward Journal
The Irvine Branch of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was originally established in 1849 and for many years, met in members’ homes and small community halls.
As the Church grew worldwide, more custom-built meetinghouses were constructed and wards and stakes were established. The vision and aspirations of the Irvine saints was to have a building of their own as a permanent symbol of the establishment of the Kingdom in their area.
The building was eventually completed in 1984, and with a chapel, recreational and classroom facilities, it is now possible to run a more complete program for the members.
Through this Journal we will endeavour to keep you up to date with current Ward events, as well as provide a regular and varied selection of articles of interest.
We hope that it will be a source of inspiration, information and history for the members of Irvine Ward – and all our readers!
WHERE AND WHEN WE MEET
Young Women, Young Men: 10:00
Sunday School: 11:00
Sacrament Meeting: 11:50